On Friday we posted Part 1 of our interview with Kevin Smith & Tavi Costa of Crescat Capital, who predict that the financial markets are about to undergo a “Great Rotation”.
They see capital flowing out of today’s high-flying sectors and into hard assets — especially into gold, silver and the companies that mine them.
For a long list of reasons, including:
- spiking inflation (capital will seek PMs as protection)
- fundamental under-valuation (Crescat says silver is the most under-priced metal on Earth)
- technical analysis (gold is showing an extremely bullish “cup & handle” formation)
- profitability (the miners have great cash flows)
- mergers (a new M&A cycle is just beginning)
In this Part 2 video of our interview Kevin & Tavi, Crescat walks through a prodigious sequence of charts making a very compelling case for higher gold & silver prices ahead.
If you own or plan to own precious metals and mining stocks, this presentation is essential viewing.
If you like this interview – subscribe to Wealthion, it’s one of the fastest-growing financial channels on YouTube.